Welcome! Start your (online) library visit here – you will find out:
- How Quest Library services are being offered in a remote learning environment
- How to start your research and access materials
- How to stay in touch with the Library team and get further research support
Getting Started in the Library
How do I find journal articles and eBooks? >>
- From the Quest Library homepage (https://library.questu.ca/) enter your keywords. Under Source Types on the left-hand side of the results page click Academic Journals and eBooks.
- If you are off-campus you will be asked to log in using your Quest credentials.
- EBSCO eBooks can be viewed in a browser or downloaded for offline use.
How do I find sources in a subject area that’s new to me? >>
Look through our Research Guides for recommended resources in your subject area.
How do I create an effective search? >>
How do I access research support?
Contact the Library team >>
Contact the Library team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the nature of your request and what type of support you would like (e.g. schedule a Teams or Zoom meeting, email, phone call, etc.) and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Returning checked out items & Library account fines
Returning Library items >>
Quest is in Phase I of its Covid-19 Exposure Control Plans, meaning only essential services staff are permitted on campus. Unfortunately, this will make it difficult to return library items you may already have checked out.
There are currently two options:
- Please email email@example.com and we will make arrangements to safely pick-up your items in Squamish.
- If you are off campus and still have books or DVDs checked out, please consider mailing the items to Quest Library, while also sending us an email to let us know they’re on their way.
Quest University Canada Library
3200 University Boulevard
Squamish, BC V8B 0N8
Library Fines >>
Don’t worry, there won’t be any fines for overdue books. For unreturned (lost) or damaged items, we will have to consider charging replacement costs.